|the original breakfast nook|
My breakfast nook is nearly finished. I have a little touching up on the paint and a few pillows to decide upon, but otherwise it's complete. Today I'm sharing my inspiration photo and some of the actual elements from the nook.
- The inspiration photo from Everything Fabulous
- Hundi Lantern from Pottery Barn
- Sockerärt Pitcher from Ikea
- 1940s Belgian Metal Dining Table from Restoration Hardware
- Hand-Hooked Wilheim Wool Rug from Overstock
- Safavieh Franklin X-back Distressed Chairs from Overstock
|the finished breakfast nook|
I love this little part of our kitchen. Believe it or not, we can fit up to 7 people around the table if needed, and for my husband, two sons and myself it's more than enough room for any meal! So what are your thoughts on this space? More importantly, who wants a cup of tea or Nespresso with me?